Gmessenger

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Disappointment

I feel like Google Talk has been a kind of let down all around. It could have been a great way to integrate Google Everything, but instead it's just a kind of side feature of Gmail. Does anyone even use the Google Talk desktop application?

I still login to MSN from time to time, but really it seems like messengers are obsolete. With Facebook chat, and everyone on Facebook, there's no need to IM. I can IM over Facebook if I need to. If they're offline, I send them a message.

I'd still like to see a pretty awesome messenger program, though. So, I'm considering starting up a business and taking out a business loan to develop my own. I could make it fully integrated with all kinds of services, so it'd be the only program you need to do everything you want to do online.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home